[Resolved]  Medi Assist India — claim rejected of my son claim no 21210238

Please note that i have put a claim fro my son and the claim no is 21210238
. My claim is rejected in query which was not asked to me but my wife. Where as she don't know anything about this claim and query. Also the query person arrived without prior knowledge and information at home and started directly query in my absence as the claim is related to me not my wife. This claim rejected and the reason is not given to me through mail my any source. When i enquire then i came to know that my claim was rejected in query which was not even in my knowledge. Latter i came to know that they came at my home and asked several question to my wife regarding the admission and rejected the claim. Please let me know the valid legal reason for rejection of claim and why query was not done in front of me.
claim no wrongly quoted
Jan 13, 2020

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 10032512
claim no is 21210282
Updated by 10032512
Please note that I have put a claim fro my son and the claim no is 21210282
.My claim is rejected in query which was not asked to me but my wife. Where as she don't know anything about this claim and query. Also the query person arrived without prior knowledge and information at home and started directly query in my absence as the claim is related to me not my wife. This claim rejected and the reason is not given to me through mail my any source .When I enquire then I came to know that my claim was rejected in query which was not even in my knowledge.Latter I came to know that they came at my home and asked several question to my wife regarding the admission and rejected the claim. Please let me know the valid legal reason for rejection of claim and why query was not done in front of me.

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078