Medi Assist India — failure to process claim despite submission of documents.

My claim required me to submit a cancelled cheque with my name printed on it. As i did not posses one i was asked to send a bank statement via email and via currier which was acknowledged by them. Despite this they still are asking for a canceled cheque. If a bank statement was not valid i should have been informed prior. Their customer care executives "tejas, vinod and linda" asked me to repeatedly to wait for 48 hours since may 27, 2019 which i duly did without any response. I was informed by tejas that it was intimated yesterday, may 31, 2019 even when i have been raising a ticket since monday. Inspite of my queries if i have to submit some other document or cheque they do not respond.

[Jun 02, 2019] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Namrata.Patil Jun 01, 2019
ticket number 7200422
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I'm a TCS employee and I'm covered by default Gold plan health insurance. I'm eligible for "Twin Sharing AC" ward and if a network hospital does not have a sharing ward facility, what should be my option in choosing rooms under an emergency situation? A General ward would not be a best option depending on the medical situation.!!
Claim no.11706875. National insurance co polio
Policy no.310600/48/15/[protected]. My claim of Rs. 24000/= approved but till date I have note received the amount with my s b account.

Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078