Medlife — complained of delivery boy and harassment compensation

amoldeo on Dec 31, 2017
My complained number is or5908wc-007a - delivery person name rajesh mushtaque vide ccontract number [protected]. The said person has contact us 4 times and said earlier that i will delivered till 5.00 pm. He has not visited till 20.11, after that i have call him, then he said i am not coming now as my wish and going to ghatkopar.

Initially the medicine has to delivered to me on 30/12/2017 which had already reschedule by medlife on 31/12/2017. The order was placed on thursday i. E.28/12/2017. I am your privileged customer, you can check from my previous record, but this is first time i have got bad impression about med-life, due to mischief of your delivery person. This is the harassment and for which med-life has to compensate 5% additional discount and to be recovered from the delivery guy.

Another request don't send this guy again for delivery, if you want to maintain the relation for your privileged customer like me.

Appreciate to look forward for your prompt action and feedback with the delivery of medicine at revised priced.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - complained of delivery boy and harassment compensation