[Resolved] Medlife — medicine not provided through medlife

Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road Patna Patna District Bihar India - 800001, Phulwari, Bihar, India
 Shamshad Shamshad on Mar 24, 2019
I have ordered medicine from medlife app... And paid rs. 213.60/- while processing order on 22 mar'19 through paytm link.
Patient name shamshad shamshad order id # or5852sia-001a order is not proccessing for delivery. Estimated delivery 24 25 mar '19 ordered 12 items total
Order id: or5852sia-001a
I called the customer care more than 30 times and they always promised me the delivery will happen in 2 days. But till today no delivery has been done.
I was helpless. Please action against these guys. And let me know when delivery will take place.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019

[Mar 24, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Dear Shamshad Shamshad, We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. We will look into this issue now and resolve it at the earliest. Hope to meet your medical requirements in the future.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Shamshad Shamshad, As per our record the order has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time. All deliveries are subject to availability of stock.We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

Comments

They are fraud company, never deliver on time, delivery will get delayed up to month, be careful before order anything from Medlife
I made the order on March 17th 2019 and those not delivered yet. For last 4 days I'm calling their support number[protected] and holding line for more than an hour and everytime they promise to delivery it next day but nothing is happening.

Can you help me to get my money back ASAP?

Medlife Order ID: OR2960UHA-002A

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - medicine not provided through medlife