[Resolved] Medlife — medlife : refund didn't received.

5th Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Vishal Mallick on May 22, 2019
I ordered medicine online and paid online. But they modified my order and cancelled one of the product. But i didnot got any refund regards that. I called customer care but they are only throwing excuses like server down etc... Very poor service by medlife.
Very worst service by medlife and Pathetic customer care service. Till date no refund of my orders.
Refund of 758.48 charged in excess for Order OR7635ENA-004A will be credited based on the payment mode chosen by you.
Where is the refund..??
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vishal Mallick, May 24, 2019
Till date no response from Medlife team.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Vishal, We can see that you have received the refund amount (Reference Id[protected] Epg Txn Id 16263076 ₹ 758.48 20th_May 2019, 2:05:24 PM). The amount was auto refunded. We're sorry for the experience you had with our service. We will ensure such issues will not repeat.

Comments

I place order two times 15th&18th May 2019.But till now does not .order no-OR2015NIA-003A&OR2015NIA-002A.
Adwaita shaw's reply, May 22, 2019
repeated knock but not responce.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - medlife : refund didn't received.