Medlife — no refund against cancelled order

cagey on Jan 3, 2018
I placed an online order for 5 packets of flaxseeds on medlife.com on 15.12.2017. There was a payment option for the order and i made the payment online for rs.270/- through the agency, razorpay. There was no acknowledgement of the order or the payment made by medlife.com. But, the order was shown at medlife.com website after i logged in (Then, not now). The order no. Was or4386pe-001a. However, the payment agency (Razorpay) emailed an acknowledgement to me.

On 18.12.2017, i received an sms which prompted me to pay for the ordered item again.

Frustrated, i called their customer care on 19.12.2017 and their representative virtually admonished me for having made the payment online and told me that i would have to make cash payment at the time of delivery and the payment made online would be refunded within 7 days. Then, i realised that the company would be either a fraud company or a highly amateurish one. I angrily told the customer care representative to cancel the order and refund the amount immediately.

I emailed a complaint to medlife on 19.12.2017 and the complaint was also forwarded to the payment agency (Razorpay).

Razorpay again confirmed the payment but said that they cannot refund the amount as they are only an agency.

Medlife said in reply that the email id to which i sent the complaint was no longer valid and i would have to log in to their website and then register the feedback. I logged in to their website and did what they told me to, but again there was no acknowledgement. I repeated the procedure and this time captured a screenshot before submitting the feedback.

Now, it has been more than two weeks since i cancelled the order but they have not refunded the amount yet. Neither have they made any acknowledgement whatsoever of the complaints. What is more glaring is that they have deleted any reference to the order in their website. However, the sms received from them on 18.12.2017 clearly shows that the order was there in the first place.

no refund against cancelled order
no refund against cancelled order
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered novomix rapid pen, but iy was damaged o want to change it

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - no refund against cancelled order