[Resolved] Medlife — order prepaid but got code

Mohammad T on Feb 20, 2019
My order id or2411kj-003a
And amazon pay order id #p[protected] on 12 feb 2019.
I got a cod on 18 feb 2019. Delivery boy asking me for money that i already paid via amazon. Yesterday i spoke to customer care of medlife and they confirmed that payment was done. This is so saddened that still i didn't receive my medicine.
Please do needful asap or i will go to court

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019
I have got my money but will never order anything from medlife

[Feb 20, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohammad T, Feb 23, 2019
Still my ptoblem is not resolved
Updated by Mohammad T, Feb 23, 2019
I spoke to CC 6-7 times and they admit that they have got the payment from amazon pay and giving me 24 hrs to deliver my medicine but past 4 days i am still waiting for my medicines. I am trying to cancel my order but not getting success. Now I am helpless. Anyone please share me that how do i take some legal action for this
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019
Dear Customer, a reference to the order "OR2411KJ-003A", we see that order has been cancelled as per the request and the refund has been credited (Refund done to amazon pay, Date: Feb 27th, 2019, Id P[protected]R070752). We're sorry for the experience you had with our service. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority. we will find the loop-backs and we will improve our service further, we eagerly waiting to serve you better in future.

Comments

Order no. #or4396mk-002a where paid to you rs.363/- where all medicines reunded but you refund to me rs.211/-. Pl. Arrange to refund rest amount or say your reason behind it.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - order prepaid but got code