[Resolved] Medlife — pathetic customer service

Kharagpur, Paschim Medinipur District, West Bengal, India
 harish.hussain82 on Mar 10, 2019
As per your app i should get the medicine on yesterday but i haven't got the medicine yet customer service agent always making fake commitment to me and giving a proper resolution i spoke with reshma, rahul, priyanka, aruna, lebi, and tresha none of your agent gave me a proper resolution and the unable to track the medicine where it located useless services.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 10, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Dear Harish, As per the telephonic conversation the order has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time. We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

Comments

Delay and delivery of orders causing dusturbance to the patient, and then telling the medicines are out of stock

Rescheduled thrice. Assurance of delivery everytime I called. I called around 7-8 times. Yet not delivered.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - pathetic customer service