[Resolved] Medlife — refund not received after multiple follow ups

ddd@11 on Feb 3, 2019
My order was cancelled by medlife siting technical error in the system after i had made full payment using phonepe. I was promised refund will be given to me within 3-5 days but more than 8 days have passed and i have not still not received my refund. On contacting they say they have no record of refund cancellation and always say they will contact accounts department and revert back to you but they never do.
There email support is also useless.
Order no-or3080aea-001a

refund not received after multiple follow ups
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Feb 04, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As suspected the order was stuck due to technical glitch.Hence the new order was processed and delivered successfully. We eagerly looking forward to serve you better in future.

Comments

I dont want to buy
Could not get report even after 75 hrs of blood collection and several call to customer care. All of them telling lies that report will be sent within 15 min. Pt got surgery done without your report!!!

You are cheating poor patients!!! Your fly by night operation is very bad in taste and fraudulent! Pl train your staff to give real picture not false assurances!

My first experience with medlife and truly horrible. Your organisation should be blacklisted in all social media. My registered mobile [protected].

If you have any point to explain pl call in my mobile.

Copy to local police station

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - refund not received after multiple follow ups