[Resolved] Medlife — refund not received from medlife even after a month

Bangalore, India
 amithjob on Oct 25, 2018
This is with respect to order no or2008em-016a. I had given medlife code on account of which i got 20% discount. But, the courier invoice had mrp price and i was forced to pay the amount as courier company person told that he has to deposit the amount with medlife based on courier invoice. When i called medlife call center, they took the bank details and never did refund. Their call center is useless with paracetamol ads playing with no person answering. I request the medlife people to get in touch with me and do the refund at the earliest for the above order number. Otherwise, consider the above order number as my last one. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2018
First tried calling customer care, it did not yield much result. After sending multiple emails to [email protected] and following up every 3-4 days, finally they made the credit on 2nd dec after confirming on 26th nov 2018 that i will receive in 5-7 days. So basically, it took around 2 months for me to get the refund. But, happy that i finally received after so much followup.

[Oct 25, 2018] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amithjob, Oct 25, 2018
Refund Amount: 784 Rs

Comments

Cheating public money by not refunding
Harigopi54's reply, Oct 26, 2018
If we speak to customer care they will not connect to the person we spoke and repeatedly we have to explain everything to the new person whoever attends and finally disconnect the call.
It's not the reply from customers care

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - refund not received from medlife even after a month