[Resolved] Medlife — refund not received order id - or3398kga-001a

Lakeview Housing Complex Dumurjola, Chinsurah - Magra, West Bengal, India
 R Saha on Mar 14, 2019
There is a nexus going on between your order booking executive and vendors. They always push the brand's with where the vendor provides better margins.
The same happened to me and post cancel, i am yet to receive the refund my cc expired on 28/2/19. I have received the replacement card, but no one is responding from your teamranajay saha[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 14, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear R Saha, We're sorry for the experience you had with our service. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team regarding the refund amount and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Customer, We can see that you have received the refund amount (Card Issuer Axis Bank Card 411146, Refund is sucess Epg Txn Id 14026057 Mar 1, 2019 7:49:05 PM. amt cant be adjust for the next order) We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.As per the Our telephonic conversation, We are sure that you will have a better experience the next time around.

Comments

My Self Sanejev Bansal purchase medicine from Medlife on line shoping vide prepaid order id number # OR24231DA-002A and estimated delivery for 08-03.2019 but not process till date
I am regular user for above order medicine and have not more medicine for next day need medicine or urgent basis.
please do the needful
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

Dear Sanjeev, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Unable to fetch the details of the order ID: OR2772DC-004A provided, kindly share your order details at [email protected] or direct message the registered contact number so we can get in touch with you and resolve it at earliest. We are eagerly looking forward to serve you.
@tusharmedlife where is my order today I will leave delhi but not received my medicine who is responsible.. How u and ur team working
Dear ARVIND KUMAR, Your order OR2772DC-004A has been confirmed and is estimated to be delivered by 03 Mar 10:00 PM. You can now track your order here http://tinyurl.com/yycnoqqh
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

Dear Dhirendra Singh, As per our record the order has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time due to non-availability of stocks which is beyond our control. We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

We would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you, to keep your service cont-unity we procured the medicine and completed your order.
Worst service not received my complete order and partially received to late with lot of expenses

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - refund not received order id - or3398kga-001a