[Resolved] Medlife — too much delay in delivery... please don't opt for medlife again...

ruphus sylvester on May 21, 2019
I'm a regular customer of medlife and every time., my complete order is not getting delivered properly... They say it as delay in procurement which hardly takes more than 48hrs., which additionally includes the period of 48hrs from ordering... My question here is., if you people can't afford to get simple medicines in 48hrs., then why do say that as a note to people that it is as fast delivery within 48hours... Order number is or8319di-009a

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2019

[May 21, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear customer, we apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your query to our concern team as earliest you will receive the call from our representative.

Comments

I have ordered medicine on 17th May. Also paid whole amount. Pending amount it was showing 0.0 Rs. from 17 th may to till date i got more than 30 sms for rescheduling doctors appointment for consultation. No body called me. Most pf the time helplines are not reachable. Now help line person is saying you need to cancel the order and try again.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - too much delay in delivery... please don't opt for medlife again...