Medlife — unable to place order on health products, problem in your app

Mr J Venkatesh on Mar 3, 2018
First i tried to place the order for health care product 'ensure chocolate powder 400gm' by clicking on home page screen scrolling ad "upto 35% off on health care products", no coupon code required, i clicked on order now button (See the attachment) though it displayed but bcoz of problm in your app, i am unable to select the product, add to cart and checkout it, for further steps. Instead i placed the order under medicines option. My order number is or7801md-006a, if you are going to give me discount whatever applicable for health care products, i will be accept this order, otherwise either i will cancel the order or won't accept the order. It's not my mistake, it's your app mistake. By tonight please clarify on this for taking further action from my side. I may place order on 1mg. Better you try to place the order under health care products, then you will come to know the problems. Also let me in my account how many e cash points expired, when they exipred, when the existing balance is going to expire, i request you to provide all these details. My suggestion is if you provide the split up of details of e cash points when they credited, when they are going to expire with dates on live/real time basis at a glance, then it will very useful to the customer and by seeing glance picture he/she will place the orders accordingly.

unable to place order on health products, problem in your app

[Mar 04, 2018] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - unable to place order on health products, problem in your app