[Resolved] Medlife — wrong medicine delivered and not picked up and my money stuck

WZ 1283/B Rani bagh near 1235, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 HP_8494 on Mar 18, 2019
I have ordered medicine on 28th feb and they delivered after 10-12 days hence they delivered wrong medicine and i have returned request on same day.
My request no. Is 7017uga-001a. Kindly take your necessary action against this ticket number. The above order get it by my wife's number [protected] and with name of rajrani joshi. Please search this with above mentioned number.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2019

[Mar 18, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Customer, We have forwarded your query to our concern team as earliest you will receive the call from our representative.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Dear Customer, We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.The amount is refunded to the source of payment. Reference P1903191152599310874889 (UTR:[protected].Looking forward to serve you better in future.

Comments

I am ordering medicines for last one year from your app.But surprisingly every time orders get delivered with delay.It takes 3-4 days more than your stipulated delivery mentioned date.Since its all about medicines, we can't compromise with time.
Please do the needful

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - wrong medicine delivered and not picked up and my money stuck