MedPlus India — behaviour of the employee was worst

adhesh on Mar 5, 2018
On 2nd march at around 8 pm i had been to buy althromycine/erythromycine/ medicine from padmanabhan nagar madiplus branch, bangalore - 560070,
I took 3 tablets - costing 20 rs, i gave 50 rs at the counter and the person receiving the cash did not return me 30 rs saying he do not have change, he paid me only 20 rs and made me wait for 15 min to get the remaining 10 rs. When i enquire how can they just make me wait for just 10 rs of change for so long?.. He responded saying its not his problem, "if i don't have in my drawer what can i do"... He answered me very rudely.. Its was a very bad experience, they did business from morning till evening and at 8 pm they did not have 10 rs change.. Looks so strange..

[Mar 05, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to share your Mobile Number to resolve the issue.

So that we can escalated to the team concerned and also take appropriate measures to avoid such situations in future.

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

Your relationship is important to us.
Thanks and Regards,
(Toll Free):[protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Ritecheck GLUCO strips are not available inediplus store.The store rep proposed to exchange machine with another one for rs 200 and GLUCO strips at rs 510.The machine has to be issued free of cost.Mediplus has to own the responsibility for the non availability of strips.
ID 5155284
Shaik Mohd Subhan's reply, Mar 19, 2018
Mr. Muralidhar actually NO-ONE will Give Free Replacement for Old Purchased Used Product, atleast MedPlus is Providing New Product with a Very Min. Amt. Charging of Rs.200/- & Providing a Complete New Product to you, I think it Shouldn't be a Problem to you or any one 'coz everybody is accepting it..

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    MedPlus India - behaviour of the employee was worst