[Resolved] Medplus India — expired medicines

Choolaimedu High Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Fahim Sahib on May 19, 2019
Im taking about a particular medplus branch in choolaimedu high road, chennai, where the medical is managed by 2-3 female staffs who deal with expired medicines for their profit. They dont know even how to respect the customers they are always lazy hence dont like to look after any customer there... I asked for a normal medicine but the female staffs over there asked me to bring prescription because they were very lazy to take the medicine and give and i knew that so i got the medicine from another shop. So just to test the females behaviour i went to the shop with a genuine prescription to see what they are doing. Surprisingly they said no sitting below in the ground and later they gave me the expired medcone and other female staffs also lying down the floor without no respect for the customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019

[May 19, 2019] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Fahim Sahib, May 19, 2019
Call me [protected] for any details about the female staffs.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, May 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [protected]@medplusindia.com.

Comments

As per Doctor's advice, Bifilac to be bought only 5(one each per day for 5days). But the pharmacist insisted on buying the whole strip of 10 medicenes. WHY???????

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - expired medicines