[Resolved] Medplus India — faulty insulin cartridge not returned

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Subhendu.sahoo on Nov 28, 2018
I purchased a lantus 30ml insulin cartridge on 18th november. During billing the person dropped the cartridge and i asked whether it will not be damaged, he told nothing happened. Then my father started using that insulin for some days and each day he was complaining the insulin is not going inside. Then i thought the cartridge is faulty and approached the shop and their they told it has minute crack, so it is not working. Then i mentioned about the drop of cartridge on the buying date. But they are not ready to accept and replace the insulin. Then tried to approach the shop manager mr. Basa but he also telling that it cannot be replaced. I am a big customer of the medplus but still they are not ready to accept the issue and replace the cartridge.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2019

[Nov 28, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2018
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. we are sorry for the inconvenience faced by you and we have already escalated it to the department concerned. We request you to provide the customer ID or registered mobile no so that we can resolve your issue on priority or call back us on[protected]. E mail us - [email protected]

MedPlus Customer Care Team.

Comments

Sent the details over the email id provided.
Kindly revert asap.
I have ordered medicines in medplus and paid through paytm wallet. today i have received the products also . till now i havent received any messges regarding my cash back. so pls chk for my queries

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - faulty insulin cartridge not returned