Medplus India — Harassment, abuse, rude and unruly rowdy behaviour by your store in hulimavu bangalore

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Subramanian Kannappan

The medical store (Medplus) in Hulimavu main road is pathetic. This guy is a complete rowdy with unruly behavior. Tonight (10th February 2016), when I went to buy a set of medicines, he was rude to the core. His identification of medicines was wrong. When I pointed out, he was irritated. Then he said his computer is shot down and he will bill manually. He billed Rs.95 for a medicine whose printed MRP was Rs. 84.60. He seemed irritated when I pointed out. He totalled 84.60+255+124 to 467 miraculously and claimed his total was right. He appeared not ready to give my 10% discount which everyone is eligible for. Finally, when I took out my card, he said the card is closed and I came to irritate him. he could have simply said that the shop is closed, if he does not want my business. When I pointed this out, he came to hit me. Fortunately, I ran out of the shop and started my two-wheeler and drove away. He was chasing me to the exit and was abusing me with words. I had a miraculous escape. This is a nightmare experience as a customer.If I do not receive a response and sufficient action taken against the person, I am lodging a police complaint on this harassment.

This will be posted in social media sites as well as other media.

Subramanian

[Feb 10, 2016] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - Harassment, abuse, rude and unruly rowdy behaviour by your store in hulimavu bangalore