[Resolved] MedPlus India — online order not delivered in on time

Mahesh Kumar C on Oct 16, 2017
I'm mahesh kumar from pammal. I have ordered some medicine in med plus pammal thiruneermalai road branch on 14.10.17. But i didn't received my ordered medicine after i got message from you. I have reminded them many time. But as of now they didn't supply my ordered medicine. I have really disappointed with their response & delayed service. I hope it won't be happen in again. I'm expecting your favourable involvement in this as soon as possible. Thanks.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2017

[Oct 16, 2017] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2017
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share your Mobile Number to resolve the issue. Please be assured that your complaint has been escalated to the team concerned and appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future.

For further correspondence, call our customer care helpline number[protected]/[protected] or e mail us wecare@medplusindia.com

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

MedPlus Team.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The medplus store on Manewada Road, Near Dhyaneshwar Main gate has provided me wrong medicine 3-4 times and they do not feel guily about that this is ridiculous
I asked for 6tablets..they refused to sell and gave me total strip.. Which is not required..

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    MedPlus India - online order not delivered in on time