[Resolved] Medplus India — redemption of reward points fraudulent

Kolathur, Tamilnadu, India
 padthuk19
Name : padmanaban. K
Mobile number : [protected]
Medplus customer id : 7124274.

I am using medplus for past 2 years for medicine purchase for my monthly needs regularly.

Yesterday (16-aug-2017) night at 22:30 i received a sms from medplus stating my "reward points of 539.00 have been redeemed for products worth inr 1055.00 on 16 august 2017".

This was happened without my knowledge. I have not raised any redemption of my flexi reward points.

This activity may happened in medplus, kolathur poombuhar nagar pharmacy.

Please enquire and let me know the answer.

Padmanaban. K
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2017

[Aug 17, 2017] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2017
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be assured that your complaint has been escalated to the team concerned and appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future. We would like to inform you that we are working on the same issue.

For further correspondence, call our customer care helpline number[protected]/[protected].

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

MedPlus Team.

Comments

Using abusive language to his customers not respecting the customers gave damaged product not worth buying medicine form him he only gives expired products
Shaik Mohd Subhan's reply, Dec 25, 2017
what ever been wrote here widd you is Not-Understandable &

using abusive language will not be used in any POS & if they're giving damaged products then what you're doing are you a blind that you can't check..
more Over NO-ONE will Give Expired products & if in Case i.e., in a rare-cases its also your duty to Check before taking the product...
Sir
i have done double registration so i am unable to go and print my history bill of my mother . pls help . my customer id is: 10127078 .
pl do needfull soon . urgent.same phone number is used in registration.
my name : deepak j gaikwad
ph[protected]

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - redemption of reward points fraudulent