[Resolved] Medplus India — Replace the 13 nefrosave tablets with diabetic medicines which i regularly purchase or take back the tablets and pay back my amount

Branch At Phase Ii, Dharmareddy Colony (storeid:in, India
 Narasaiah Vodapalli
The mail i wrote to [protected]@medplusindia.com pasted below shall speak every thing: dear sir,
I am dr v narsaiah, a customer of medplus from years. On[protected]:01:55, with tax invoice no:[protected], i purchased 30 (Thirty only) nerosave tablets from your new branch at phase ii, dharmareddy colony (Storeid:intghyd00515). After the use of only 2 tablet, my serum creatinine came to normal value and my doctor suggested me to stop the further use of tablets. As the leftover tablets are a national wastage, i approached your above mentioned branch and asked your employees to replace them with diabetic medicines which i regularly purchase at your branch. They did it only for 15 tablets and refused to do the same for the remaining 13 tablets. So kindly advise your employees at the branch to replace the 13 tablets with diabetic medicines which i regularly purchase at your branch.
If i cannot be helped at your end, kindly permit me to approach necessary authorities for justice.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Dr v narsaiah,

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2016
A person from MedPlus India telephoned me from their landline number914067006700 and asked me to exchange the 13 nefrosave tablets with any meidcines of my choice at their branch at their MedPlus Phase II, Dharmareddy colony (storeID:INTGHYD00515) by meeting their employee Mr Anil at the branch. I approached Mr Anil and he exchanged the 13 nefrosave tablets with Zincovit tablets which I needed. I thank the consumer complaints forum for the help they rendered me. I Thank you once again.

[Dec 06, 2016] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Narasaiah Vodapalli, Dec 05, 2016
I am worried about throwing the medicines into the dustbin, which the MedPlus India employee asked me to do, because it causes environmental pollution also.

Comments

I thank the consumer complaints forum for the help they rendered. I Thank you once again.
Hello sir, my name is satish gaod I am a customer of medplus I am very disappointed because of your employee's bad behavior with my mother your employee name is mir aslam ali khan he is employee in masabtank laboratory he spoke with my mother very roughly she is very angry on aslam she complaint about him but nobody take an action against him.

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - Replace the 13 nefrosave tablets with diabetic medicines which i regularly purchase or take back the tablets and pay back my amount