[Resolved] MedPlus India — staff not found in stores

Jainik Panchal on Jan 1, 2018
Hi sir
My self jainik from ahmedabad. At near my home a medplus store located i m regular customer of medplus i always refered to buy a medicine in medplus to my frds and relative. But before two days i m stnding in medplus but nobudy available staff in store. Then i came out from store. Then i see the store keeper wash his car in front of store i m wait of 15 minutes but he was came to give me medicine. So i decide to never any purchase in medplus again and i sprade dismarketing of your store.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Jan 01, 2018
Dear Jainik,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you share your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been escalated to the team concerned. We appreciate your valuable complaint and assure you that appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future.

For further correspondence, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to wecare@medplusmart.com.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    MedPlus India - staff not found in stores