[Resolved] Medplus India — test complaint

Nampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Shaik Mohd Subhan on May 23, 2018
As its a Test Complaint which is Not Getting Reflected on Our Portal, So just Verifying weather the Complaint Notifications been receiving to us or Not properly...

Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018
It was a TEST Complaint..

[May 24, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018
Test Complaint Cleared.

Comments

When i am tracking my order it showing "your order has been delivered"but i was not received that order and the time as time of delivery is showing 1131 hrs but not time i was in office.when i talk to customer care he told me as status showing oder has been delivered i can do any thing.this is totally fraud company never try it.
Alokonly1's reply, Jun 6, 2018
When i am tracking my order it showing "your order has been delivered"but i was not received that order and as the time of delivery is showing 1131 hrs, that time i was in office.when i talk to customer care he told me as status showing oder has been delivered i can not do any thing.this is totally fraud company never try it.

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - test complaint