Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 8, 2023

File a complaint to Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited

Having problems with Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited customer care

Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited reviews & complaints page 2

Address:Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500076

I kurelli venkatesh, applied for health card to me and my spouse namely p. Anuradha under telangana state advocates welfare trust but only one health card bearing no.[protected]z vide policy no. [protected]p[protected] for a period from 30/05/2018 to 29/05/2018 has been issued to me i. E., kurelli venkatesh age 55 yrs. So, kindly issue health card to my wife namely p. Anuradha.
Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
It is quiet disgusting that ID Card for policy no.[protected] has not been yet issued, or uploaded in the system in favour of the policy holder.The said policy was issued in the month of April 2018.It is now believed the same shall be issued from your end without any further delay.Hope the matter is taken on priority basis.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 100092

My card no.[protected]
    I underwent a stent operation from appolo hospital in chennai. I have submitted all the original bills to your company. It is very surprising that over the phone they said the amount is settled but to our surprise only the pharmacy bill was settled and the doctors fees is yet to be settled. I would request you to help us and settle the amount at an earlier date
    Patient name r ramani
    Member i'd[protected]a
    Employee no 50579
    Jun 25, 2018
    Updated by Lalitha Ramani
    There is no response to my complaint.i am sending the same that the amount should be settled at an earlier date. I do not understand for not settling my bill .
    I underwent stent operation from Appolo chennai on the 19 th of April . I have submitted my doctors bill and the pharmacy bill to the company. But the company has settled only my pharmacy bill and not the doctors fees.
    I fail to understand the reason.if the company does not settle my dues I will be forced to go to consumer court.
    Employee number

Address:Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, 505001

Dear medsave team

Claim has been register on the 25 of the oct and it was approved on the 10/08/2017. We have called many time still settlement has not been done we had called to customer care people many times they informing that the claim will be settled in 1 weeks time. After one week iam call back to cc team they informed its still under process it will take 1 week for settlement.
      We have been running around for 7 months for the claim was approved within same day claim documents send by mail.
      We are chasing the amount as its reimbursement we have already paid the hospital.
      We have also claim for post hospitalization medicine from the 1st claim and they have rejected it we have been told that if a patient is hospitalized and after that any medication will be reimbursed.

Below are the details of policy. Kindly check and do needful.

Name : sainath
      Card no : [protected]z
      Policy : [protected]p[protected]

Thanks regards
      Sainath
      [protected].

I Brijesh Kumar Health Policy no [protected]P[protected]Med Save TPA ) I have not received Mediclaim policy please send my policy copy my Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com. M.No. [protected]

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600097
        Website:www.medsave.in

I have applied for the reimbursement for my wife maternity bill. It is operation one so i can claim till 70k as per my company policy.

And i have submitted all the original bill for around 78k in that 10k bill is colour xerox which has been given my hospital since we have missed that original bill. And now the company is requested to provide original bill, and even i have travelled twice to my native and in hospital they informed that they wont be able again to provide the duplicate copy since we have already provided. Now i am in confusion so i requested the claim team to unclaim that 10k amount and provide the remaining amount, but they are telling the answer is not suitable and asking to provide that 10 k bill even i have requested to remove that 10 k bill and provide me the reamining claim of 60k.

They are looting the amount and i want correct solution why they cant provide those amount. Is there any way i can get my amount of all the other bills which i have submitted. Please help me on the same.

Address:591313

Dear team i will give you name cheaters
          I submitted claim on 1st october till i am facing issue with this cheating company i submitted all documents with dr seal with signature my claim is 20000 something they approved 14000 something... It's shame very bad service and customer support is very worst very less cashless hospitals in this company... Whenever i call and write a mail you people il get a reply wait for 8 days i don't know their 8 days become how many days.. This company is making us pool... Very bad company i would like you all request please please don't make any business with this company they are not eligible for this... Big salute fir this company
          Dec 29, 2017
          Updated by Anil Kesarkar
          Dear team i will give you name CHEATERS
          I submitted claim on 1st October till I am facing issue with this cheating company I submitted all documents with Dr seal with signature my claim is 20000 something they approved 14000 something... It's shame very bad service and customer support is very worst very less cashless hospitals In this company... Whenever I call and write a mail you people Il get a reply wait for 8 days I don't know their 8 days become how many days.. This company is making us pool... Very bad company I would like you all request please please don't make any business with this company they are not eligible for this... Big salute fir this company

Address:Pune, Maharashtra
            Website:www.medsave.in

I have submitted all the documents required to process my application. But later query has been raised from your side saying that 2 more documents has to be send. So i courrier the required documents on 16/11/2017. I also confirmed with your executive whether the documents are reached or not. They told me that they have received the documents. My application has not been not processed until now. Even my refund amount has not been initiated.
            Jan 11, 2019
            It has been resolved. Thanks for your support...
            Nov 27, 2017
            Updated by Narayana Raju Saripalli
            Please find the photo attached below for resolving my issue

Sir
            Ashok kumar
            Card no. [protected]A
            Policy no. 420300/48/17/[protected]
            please show status and give us reasons for not processing the claim @[protected]@gmail.com

Address:Pune, Maharashtra, 411014

From last fifteen days we will try to call at customare care number but every time casset songs like all executive are busy pl call after some time, everytime is not busy? Then why you provide us such a number? This is very poor service from you. Secondly nobody answer for our mail. If not able to answer then give us his name who is answer for the same. Waiting for your reply.

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Please be informed that we are very much un-satisfied with the services and reply which is given by your company pertaining to my claim settlement.

As per your records we have submitted our claim file on 27th june 2017, post till 01 month we haven't took any follow - up's as we were informed by our agent that the claim settlement will take around 45 business working days, in the month of july 2017 we had received a letter from med save stating that they would require ct scan supporting report.
                During my mother's medical treatment we haven't gone under any ct scan then too we had visited our doctor and he had given a letter stating that it was not required in current medical treatment the same was submitted to the agent post we haven't took any follow-up keeping in mind that the agent is taking care of the same, later in the month of aug 2017 i started taking follow - up with the agent to which he replied that medi-claim company is not pacify with the document which we had produced hence the claim cannot be settled and i had given the helpdesk #[protected] to take further follow - up on my claim.

On 29th aug 2017 i had called on the said helpdesk # and discussed my issue with the executive ms. Priti at around 13:45 hrs ist on which i had clearly informed that the said claim file has been closed as they haven't got proper documentation after discussing she informed me that we need to produce the said report as i was having my earlier claim reports which was submitted to your company hence they have got the report and she informed me that she will re-open the claim file and it will take atleast 15 business working days to process the re-opened claim.

On 13th sept 2017 at 10:45 hrs ist discussed with ms. Priti and inquired on my claim status to which she informed me that as it's a re-open claim file so it will take some additional days to settle but she was unable to provide me the tat and told to call me next following week.

Again on 25th sept 2017 i had called to check on my claim status to which again she informed me that still it will take 01 more week and informed me to call next following week.

Post at 06th nov 2017 i had called so the executive informed me that the claim is under process it will take additional days so when i had asked what is the tat to close the re - open claim so they informed that they don't have any tat but it takes time and asked me to call on 08th nov 2017 as i was aware that will not get positive response hence i didn't called on 08th nov 2017 instead today 13th nov 2017 i had called and as expected i have received the same feedback that the claim is under process and asked me to call in the evening post 17:00 hrs ist.

Mean while i have sent a follow up mail but haven't received any proper reply.
                Ref no.20171219B007RH21188, I CLIAM RS 123059 n u give me only65601RS for my wife's herniya sergury
                it isnot fair claim
                i m regular coustmer of this compny with my all familer r with u
                MY POLICY NO-[protected]P[protected], EMPLOYEE CODE -77860

Address:Kolkata, West Bengal, 700028

Dear team,
                  In the month 3rd may 2017 i was submitted in a hospital for operating galbledder operation and discharge by 5th may 2017. After compliting 2 months i can not get settelment letter from medserve tpa. I was called kolkata branch for my settelment copy, one of your employee sumitra talk to me and said next week ur documets uploded but did not happen, i called him several time she said same things again and again. During this preiod she did not help me but she harazed me sevarel time. Today i called him up she said that its not uploded u can do one thing mail us.
                  This is joking to me or haresing me i dont undearstand. I want my settelment letter within 2 days otherwise i will do another step against this type of harasment.

Address:605010
                    Website:MEDSAVE

I have taken mediclaim insurance thro united ins.co. I have been admitted in hospital global chennai on 29.3.2017. While hospital charges are paid by u as tpa. My claim in regard to pre and post opeative expenses submitted by me on 8.5.17 thro uiic pondicherry not yet been sanctioned. Sir u have asked for prescription for the test taken which were also submitted by me thro uiic regional office pondicherry on 10.7.17. I want know wheather my claim be entertained by u or not, to seek legal remedies.
                    Details:policy no:[protected]p11581035
                    Card no:[protected]a

Address:Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 220008

Your worst services has hamperedme a lot i havebeen discharged from hospital after lumber spine surgery with advance intimation in your tpa under cashless services but neither u peoples transferred money to hospital nor taken the proper feedback from hospital, your services are just a #.
                      Ms pooja your employee handlig it (Contact no:[protected]) even stopped recieving phone
                      I[censored] people are not capable to handle the services why u are taking money from us.
                      Jul 26, 2017
                      Updated by vikrant86
                      Your worst services has hamperedme a lot i havebeen discharged from hospital after lumber spine surgery with advance intimation in your TPA under cashless services but neither u peoples transferred money to hospital nor taken the proper feedback from hospital, your services are just a ####.
                      Ms pooja your employee handlig it (contact no:[protected]) even stopped recieving phone
                      i[censored] people are not capable to handle the services why u are taking money from us.

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 560094

Date of Admission: 04/05/2017
                        MHCL ID Card No: [protected]F

This is to inform you that my father Sri. S. Subrahmanyam was hospitalized in M.S. Ramaiah Hospital Bangalore on 4th May 2017. For some trivial reasons Medsave disallowed the cashless facility. M.S. Ramaiah Hospital Bangalore has sent reimbursement claim about one and half months ago. Till date the claim has not been settled. Repeated follow up has not...

Address:Kamrup Metropolitan, Assam, 781006
                        Website:www.medsave.in/Webhome.asp

Ref.
                        patient name - mr. Binod sarmah
                        policy no. - 200102/48/13/[protected]
                        card no. - [protected]a
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        with due respect i mina sarma w/o lt. Binod sarmah. I have the honored to request to reconsider my
                        Above referred claim.
                        that my husband lt. Binod sarmah who died in international hospital
                        Following rta and in connection the dispur police station also
                        Registered a case vide no. 2449/14 under section 279/338/304 (A) ipc
                        And after completing their investigation police charge sheeted the
                        Case to honorable court. Soon after the accident police arrived at the
                        Spot and also collected spot witness of the accident and also both
                        Court and police have provided us the required document which is
                        Government document also. the police authorities opine that the
                        Accident took place due to rush and negligence driving in the part of
                        Driver of the said involved vehicle. As a result my husband died.
                        so sir after going through the police document it is found to be
                        Prima fecie case of the motor accident.
                        that later after medical examination / post-mortem examination the
                        Findings as mention in your letter is observed but he was not
                        Suffering such type of disease before his death or during his survival
                        Period. Always attending his office regularly without any medical
                        Leave.
                        therefore i request you kindly to look into my claim once again.
                        kindly take your necessary action

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600116
                          Website:[email protected]

Sub: Medi- Claim submitted in January 2017-Remarks raised in March
                          2017-Remarks attended and resubmitted on March 2017-No reply
                          Received from your end -Regarding.

Ref: File No.[protected]R2C7971
                          I, S.Ramasamy working as Assistant Engineer /TNEB .Due to chest pain, I was admitted in Vijaya Hospital, Vadapalani on 4.10.16 and stent was fixed on 5.10.16 then discharged on 10.10.16.
                          Total expenses incurred towards the medical treatment was Rs. 2, 18, 215/-. Rs.1, 71, 400/- was paid through the New Health Insurance Scheme 2012 and balance amount of Rs.46, 815-/- was paid by me.
                          Now I am claiming the balance amount of Rs.46, 815 / through med save health Insurance TPA Limited and submitted with necessary all valid documents in January 2017.
                          Stent was fixed in October 2016, but I am submitting the claim in January 2017, because the Doctor advised to take rest.
                          You have accepted it and replied that, the company wills action for processing. Again I was asked about the remarks attended in March 2017; the remarks were attended in March 2017 itself.
                          So far I have not received any reply from your side even after making several Phone call .While making phone call on 10.05.2017 the company told that the claim is rejected with the reference file no 20170128B016R2c7971 and transferred the file to United India Insurance Tarapore Tower Annasalai. While receiving the claim you have accept it and asked me to attend the remarks after three months. It will make unnecessary tension for me. I request you sir kindly issue necessary favorable order please to avoid unnecessary any further action of reporting to Ombudsman.
                          Thanking you sir,

Truly
                          Medi claim status p no[protected]
                          [protected]@medsave.in
                          Policy No :[protected]
                          Customer ID : [protected].
                          Authoriasation No: 3170418B005C1709
                          Claim No : 20170418B[protected].
                          Card No: [protected]A
                          To The Concern Dept,
                          Please let me know the Reimbursement status of my Pre / Post Hospitalization expenses,
                          for above mention my policy no & others required details.
                          ( P.S. I have couirered all the originals bills & misc papers on 18th of May, 2017.)
                          your quick response will be highly appreciated Sirs.
                          From : DILIP K MADANI dtd 05/06/2017
                          Medi claim status p no[protected]
                          [protected]@medsave.in
                          Policy No :[protected]
                          Customer ID : [protected].
                          Authoriasation No: 3170418B005C1709
                          Claim No : 20170418B[protected].
                          Card No: [protected]A

dilip madani on Jun 28, 2017

Medi claim status p no 240100501610000088
                          [email protected]
                          Policy No : 240100501610000088
                          Customer ID : 9513790917.
                          Authoriasation No: 3170418B005C1709
                          Claim No : 20170418B0050200826.
                          Card No: 53011217022808A

Very high time now, no any response ? Pl pl pl reply by return thnks

Dilip Madani

Address:282010
                            Website:Medsave

Ms.Leena (cust care rep)who have not provide details about non network hospital properly to us. she simply given reply that "you can admit any hospital".After I remembered about my past conversation about the same matter I got full details. she hold the line and provided full details.It shows untrained customer care professional from medsave TPA.I was totally disappointed.
                            T Prakash

Address:380006

To,

Medsave Healthcare (TPA) Ltd.
                              B-805, 8th floor, Wall street 2, near Gujarat college, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad- 380006

I have taken Mediclaim policy called as Jyotirgamya Plus for my mother and father from GSC bank and Medsave Healthcare TPA limited name mentioned in card given to me.

We have done admission of my mother in hospital mentioned in their network hospital. During cashless process, they have rejected our claim saying that they cant give amount for Biological Therapy for cancer treatment saying that its precautionary treatment while doctor suggested us to give treatment for curing of cancer.

I tried to contact their Ahmedabad branch but they are saying we can not give amount for this treatment. Neither they told us in advance of purchasing this policy nor they are allow us for reimbursement for this claim. I told them to provide doctor letter saying that its necessary treatment for cancer but they are not ready to listen this. Initially, for same treatment National Insurance has approved our Cashless mediclaim.

Really dissatisfied by such behavior of company.

Address:Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, 482002

Mediclaim: we are having mediclaim policy since last 10 years

My card no [protected]a r s paharia
                                Policy no. [protected]p[protected]
                                For loosemotion treatment admited in mannulal hospital jabalpuro on 16 may 2016

Dear sir

Your claim has been registered ref number 20160517b006r2a685

Urya
                                Complaint :united india insurance company ltd, jabalpur & tpa: medsave healthcare (Tpa) ltd, new delhi, india

Till now claim has been not settled and no intimation to us - this is big harassment to me.
                                When it will be settled must be inform to us immediately.