Meesho — Fake reseller shopping app

Dear meesho team recently i had ordered a product with your app (Order id :[protected]) to house number 108, vedpuram coloney agara by name of anita kumawat. They delieverd well but i found issue with product and placed return of order but the guy eho was assigned for returning of product called and asked to me to came 3 km away from my house to provide product for return. Being as a women it was very difficult for me to go much far from my house so i asked the concern person to take same from my home but he refused to do same and talked in very aggressive way and said u have to come.. This address is not under servicesable area.

Can u guys please ellaborate that when u guys are delivered a product to an address then it is serviceable!!! And when returning same its unserviceable??? How.
For me such amount is very bigh. I talked to customer care as well but still no revert received by your side.
I am mentally torchered and harrased by you team as well as by courriar boy for such a unethical service.
Please provide solution as soon as possible else i will sue you guys in district consumer court and will sue you for harrasing a woman.

Revert as soon as possible

Sunita kumawat