[Resolved]  Meesho — Money Debited but order not placed

I orderd a kurthi on 12th Aug 2021 and paid amount via Google pay. and debited money from my account. and also i got confirmation mail from Meesho regarding the successful payment transaction.
But when I open the meesho app, order is not placed and I lost my money too.
I contacted the customer care but they didn't solved my isssue.
I need to get refund. Kindly do the needful ASAP.
Aug 14, 2021
amout refunded to my account
Complaint comments

Comments

Money 487 deducted but order not confirmed they should not do such sort of scam...just refund my money or it will be...
Same thing happened to me I ordered a dress and money is deducted but order is not placed. Plz refund ASAP.
Payment was successfully done by Google pay but can't placed order yet.What should I do now! I need to get refund it.

My Meesho order is not placed still yet but transaction was successfully done by Google pay.Please refund my money ASAP

I have paid on meesho from paytm wallet and order not placed i am tracking my refund from last 20 days and no resolution till now
I ordered shirts from meesho app with trust. I paid the money from Google pay it is debited from my account. But my order dose not place. Either you process my order or refund me back.
I can't trust on meesho app and team anymore.

Asshismehra's reply, Apr 8, 2022
Call you 7667858601.
I ordered a kurti in messho app and payed money from Google pay and money deducted from my account but the product is still not placed. Either process the order or refund me. This is worst experience I faced how can I trust again???

I ordered a kids dress on 11th feb 2022 and paid amount 292 via Google pay. But when I open the meesho app, order is not placed. Then I try to pay once more. Total 584 rs (292+292) debited from my account.
Order is not placed and I lost my money too.
I contacted the customer care but they didn't solved my issue.
I need to get refund the amount as soon as possible
Akshatha p's reply, May 15, 2022
Hi I am also from Kerala... i have also placed kids product and paid online today and money debited but they didn't placed the order.did you get your refund back?
Payment successful via BHIM UPI but order couldn't placed

I also ordered something transaction was completed...money was deducted but order was not placed ...i need refund
I ordered a shirt on 4th march 2022 but the order didnt placed and the amount also debited from my account . I already ask help from meesho customer service but they didn't solve my issue. I need to get refund kindly do the needful as doon as possible.

I am ordered kurti on maha indian saving sale 341+341+361=1043 thrice a time deducted money, but order not placed please refund my money meesho. Customer service also busy now please refund my money.
Order not placed but amount deducted from my account... kindly resolve my issue I need my cash back.

thank you meesho solved my problem my money is refund it.
Payment was successfully done by
Google pay but can't placed order yet. What should I do now! I need to get refund it.

Bala saranya p's reply, May 15, 2022
did you get it back becz i am also facing this kind of issue
Payment was successfully done by

I ordered a sofa cover rs. 384 but the order didnt placed but the amount was debited from my account. Kindly refund the amount.

I ordered a shirt on 4th march 2022 worth rs. 312. But the order didnt placed and the amount was debited from my account . then i contact meesho customer service they told me to file chargeback at bank . i went to the bank but they told me to ask meesho customer service. Till the date i didnt get the refund amount . kindly do the refund meesho as soon as possible.

Meesho