[Resolved]  Meesho — Refund payment of order id#[protected]

28 september 2021 I placed the order in meesho app as per my customer request . I choose payment mode online so i pay 569 rupees it after one day but my customers denied to purchase the product of the order id -#[protected] one piece product name is beautiful woolen dress for kid supplier kids villa .
but today date is 21 october 2021 meesho refund policy is (refund amount of 569 rupees is processed, it will reflect in your Card/bank account in 5-8 days. But after 23 days my refund not reflected in my bank account.
please, solve this complaint as soon as possible and refund my payment.
For any quiery contact email : [protected]@gmail.com
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME REGISTERED WITH MEESHO -SHIVANGI SRIVASTAVA
bank account number registered with meesho : [protected] ifsc code REGISTERED WITH MEESHO : BARB0RAJROO (FIFTH CHARACTER IS ZERO) And i want my refund in this account.

Oct 25, 2021
1st step You contact to Meesho company then talk about my order id30001266004 and say 569 refund not credited in your user account. 2 step Then you contact to me at [email protected]
Complaint comments