[Resolved] Mega Cabs — cancellation of cab

Kolkata, West Bengalkolkata, India
 megabehala on Jan 2, 2019
Ref:booking ref no. Kk[protected] at 05.15 p. M. On 25 dec2018.

Please note that i (Mob no-[protected]) have booked the megacab on 13dec2018..
Due to magacab brand name i have booked the megacab well before, so that i am sure that megacab must be provide the service, accordingly i was agreed to pay much more than other another service provider.
Please also note that megacab provide me the details of car no wb051752 and driver name meghdeep dey mob no [protected].
After some time i have informed from your office that the ride was cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.
I request your representative that the my ride is emergency but yr representative canceled the ride.
As a result i unable to to reach the station timely and the train was left.
As a result i have incurred monetary loss inr 10000/ plus tension.
Please take necessary action and arrange make up the loss.
Please also note that the matter is very urgent and i can wait 7 days, if i do not receive any positive response from yr end i will escalate the matter to higher authority.

Rajkumar basu
Mob no [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 02, 2019] Mega Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by megabehala, Jan 10, 2019
I refer to my Complain dated 02Jan2019 and inform you that till date i have not received any reply any reply from your end.
I am waiting positive reply from your end.
Rajkumar basu
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Mr. Basu,

Warm Greetings!!!

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience with us, we are particularly concerned about the issue and also accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. At Mega Cabs we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately we did not meet our own expectations this time. As a testament to strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again by taking necessary actions & strict warning to the chauffeur for not to repeat the same in future Also as per investigation we found due to ola and uber strike our cab reported to us there is some groups are stopping commercial car and threatening them to damage car if gone in the area, therefore our chauffeur was not able to report in yours area.

We deeply value your relationship with Mega Cabs and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. Sir, you are our valuable guest and Mega Cabs looks forward for a lasting relationship with you as we understand feedback is given only by those who care. I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention as it will help us improve our operations and services.

Deep Prakash
Mega cabs
Updated by megabehala, Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for your mail.
I am differ one point that ola and uber create some disturbing the Maga cab service.Please investigate the matter.I am sure that ola and uber also provide service for their advance booking customers

Rajkumar Basu

Comments

I took a trip on 3rd Feb with Trip Number DL[protected] and they said you will receive receipt after trip completed but did not get any receipt.This is so careless and lack of responsibility from Megacabs. Kindly help to get the receipt at my email [protected]@gmail.com

261, Ground Floor, Okhla Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020