Meribus.com — Drunk driver rammed into my Car

Horrible cab drivers and shocking to see attitude of Mr. Nitesh (operations manager) of meribus on his brazenness and blatant replies on an accident case by one of their fleet cabs. I am resident of gurgaon and last night (25th jan 2017) one of your Innova/enjoy cab driver was drunk and he just rammed into my car at a red light signal in sector 29 gurgaon. Incidentally my wife got bruises and car is damaged. Speaking to Nitesh, I don't expect any resolution from your end and it's shocking how you deal with customers in a hyper competitive service market. Completely lost faith in your service and managing team. If you guys have the decency and humanity to resolve this and want build good relationship rather than Leaving us with bitter grievance then let us know. The car number registered with meri cabs that rammed into my car was a HR taxi 9586. And all FB fellas if had similar incidents with meri then do support and share on this string. Today it is me, tomorrow it can be you. So do share and support if you follow this .

Gurgaon