[Resolved] Meru Cabs — cheating by meru - beware

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 AwareCitizen2019 on Mar 23, 2019
I booked meru for airport, the driver arrived. When i got into the cab the driver said he rebooted his device and the trip got cancelled (Actually it wasn't). He said that he has informed customer care. He then started a new trip. I thought that he restarted the original trip which i had booked. Upon reaching airport i was asked to pay more as my original trip was a fixed price trip and the fare was less.

I spoke to customer care but no help. I ended up paying more.

Beware of these trick of meru and its drivers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2019

[Mar 24, 2019] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Dear Customer, Request you to share your trip details at [protected]@meru.in we ill get back to you.
Updated by AwareCitizen2019, Mar 25, 2019
Your provided email doesn't work. By the way I raised a complaint immediately which is not attended to yet
Updated by AwareCitizen2019, Mar 25, 2019
The trip was to Bangalore Airport on 23rd Mar. Complaint raised immediately after the drop at airport.

Comments

Receipt for my outstation ride to orvakal ps kurnool ref 2845 dated 160219 cab ts13ub 7012 not being sent after repeated persuasion with call centre. Amount around 5200. No mail received so far.
SITARAMARAO
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - cheating by meru - beware