Met Tech Form Filling — asking for money

Latur, Maharashtra, Latur District, Maharashtra, India
 Niti P on Dec 23, 2018
I am nithin. On 9th december, am searching for a online data entry jobs in olx. And found lots of jobs. And i contacted them all jobs have a registration fees. Then a executive called me. His name aryan singh. And he defines the form filling jobs. He said no registration fees required. So i accept to do the job. Then he sent me job demos in my whatsapp and a fake agreement. The next a lady executive called me and said something about the job, i don't understand. Because i don't know hindi. And i replied to aryan singh, i don't understand hindi. Then he said, you just said "i agree". And i did what he said. And i got a mail you are ready to do the work. Next day you got your work through mail. Next day on mail from them. And i call aryan singh, his phone number is out of service. After that day i got a mail from them, and it's my user id and password, i started the work. Am doing a office job in a private company. Am doing this in my office. Because i don't have a computer in my home. Next day i lost my job because of some personal issues. So i mailed them i can't complete my work. I lost my job and i don't have a computer. So please deactivate my user id and password. Then met tech executive replied, you have to pay the maintenance and utility charges of rupees 7800/-, otherwise you face the legal issues. I don't have any money. Am from poor family, and i had a big financial problems. Please help me...

asking for money

Comments

check clearly the agreement u signed its a fake agreememt
dont give them a single rupee.. the court notice is also fake dont be scared

Met Tech Form Filling - asking for money