[Resolved] Met Tech Form Filling Work From Home — harassing mentally

Latur, Latur District, Maharashtra, India
 Guri Khatkar on Dec 26, 2018
I jaspreet kaur too signed an agreement with met tech for form filling work from home. They called me and told me about the work which was filling 1500 forms and 1400 must in 15 days. They said i'll receive my work on next day but they delayed. I didn't received any work till monday afternoon then i messaged them that i haven't receive anything from there side after that they sent id and password by an email at the night but they counted that day too.. Then i started my work and completed it on time in 15 days filling 1400 and above forms but at the time of submission i have submitted my work in 15 days but my qa report was fail. So they called me and said to pay 5500 nd i disagreed for it the have send me notice from advocate associate advocate name is pranav desai. I was unable to pay the amount 5500+3000 because i have a poor financial background but i'm unable to arrange the amount 5500+3000 because i'm from a very poor family. I am totally frustrated due to this please help me as soon as possible and plz help me plz i request u the notice are given below plz sir help me plzz i have attached notice.

harassing mentally
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018
Company solved my problem. Thank you

Comments

no need to worry guys, everybody listen my dear friends
i am not legal advisor, but dealing in land and regulatory matters
3- points need to understand in a simple manner.
1st is stamp paper must have its unique no. which is not on any stamp paper
posted by all of you dear.this was mandatory after 2005 as lagal stamp act.
second all the stamp issued register no. was same, as co. made a agreement with all of you that is 507625.
if a person Want to do a agreement with one another he need to get separate no. from stamp vendor.
this is not e-stamp should be clear.
samor is not present in latur district
N.kedar is fake seal.
1 more thing everybody must know that "the case petition number you receive is also fake" u can check online case petition status in surat civil court.still 8 numeric no. series is running in surat civil court and scammer sent you 9 number series.
SO DONT WORRY FRIEND KUCH KUCH KUCH NAHI HOGA
so dont worry and thakurji ka manan karo.
om shreem: adha ghanta padha karo devi apki sabhi parivarik vipdao ka naas karegi.
jai shri krishna jai durga mata ji ki
regards
Hey.. don't get anxious. This is fake company. Contact me on
Rishabh