[Resolved] Met Tech — sent legal notice and get 8500/- and also threatening me for money

Latur, Latur District, Maharashtra, India
 Manoj Padhal on Jan 8, 2019
Sir, I am Manoj Padhal signed an agreement with MET TECH for from filling work from home which was filling 1500 froms in 15 days, they send my work but not informed me on that day, I start my work on another day, I have some doubt so I call this help line no, and send a mail but they can't reply me, but I continue my work and submit on time after 2 days they send me a legal notice by Court and call me by advocate (alok Varma- [protected]) he is send me a legal notice by mail and call me for not submit on time and not currently, so pay panalty and legal notice charge, if u not pay on same day than we will action u and you will pay extra cost by extra panalty of RS 4500/ day and u have big loss of many they call and massage me continuesly so I pay 5500/- +3000/- = 8500/- at 5 Jan 2019 . Next day another advocate call me and say if you want to close your agreement so u pay 11 month charge of rp 50000/- otherwise you pay extra panalty for 7500/ day, they call me again and again and again and told me at least pay 3 month of 15000/- and close it . They send me mail also.
Sir please help me, what can I do, they threatening me again and again by call and mail also. I shear my all payments proof and mail also. Sir please help me, I am frustrated by this and I lost my 8500/- .
Sir please please help me .

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2019
Sir I submit all proof, this company call me, send massage and mail for money, I already lost 8500/-.
They send legal notice by advocate . please help me.and contact me.

Manoj
Updated by Manoj Padhal, Jan 08, 2019
They send legal notice by advocate . please help me.and contact me.

Manoj
[email protected]

Updated by Manoj Padhal, Jan 11, 2019
Hi sir I raised a complaint but not any response by your side . Please help me because I lost 8500/- for fake company.
How to I contact you ? Please call me and solve my issue.
Manoj Padhal
[email protected]

Comments

no need to pay anything to them just relax they can not do anything to you . just do one thing file online FIR against them in local area and in Maharashtra govt. with proof. same happend with me. so dont worry take it easy. agreement is not worth it and this agreement totally fake.
skajol's reply, Feb 22, 2019
Sir I m also facing the same problem can you guide me what to do. They had send me a legal notice with IPC sections..

Met Tech - sent legal notice and get 8500/- and also threatening me for money