Metrexa Technology, Gujarat — complaint regarding typing job offer from metrexa technology

KiranSalgar on Jan 9, 2019
Hi sir i am kiran salgar from latur location
One person called me to form no for typing job he told me you will not be charged any fee or registration charges. He sent me one link and told me to sign and submit.in link there was first page of the agreement which i was unable to open and read, when i call the person and told unable to open document the same. Later on smae person called me for confirmation and said if you do more than 100 errors you will have to pay company rs.5000. So i told him i am not agree with this condition so he told me ok, till the time you don't agree you will no t receive any job. 10 days leater he called me and told you brok the agreement and i will file fir and case against him. Agreement copy was not signed by me, it was signed by my friend on my behalf. Please help to get out of this issue as he is asking me to pay penalty of rs. 50000. Tahnks.

complaint regarding typing job offer from metrexa technology

Comments

Kuch money dene ki jrurat night hai mere pass bi aa Chuka hai same yhi company ka mene bi koi work ni Kiya or legal action ki bat krti hai koi Shivani name see Gujrat see mene to clear mna KR Diya so don't worry mere pass bi call aa rhe hai or mail bi
bhati020@gmail.com's reply, Jan 16, 2019
Mam shi kha aapne
bhati020@gmail.com's reply, Jan 16, 2019
Mam aapse kuch query krni h muje call krna 9782152621 pe...its urgent
Paise daine ki koi jarurat nhi h...sab fake h...digital sign kabhi bhi valid nhi hote stamp paper pr...
I am from middle class family. ...they are asking for pay penalty 50000...how can I manage this ..I am very dipressed...please help me
I am also stuck with the same company for job and they are asking me to pay 15000 if not then they will take legal action against me... What should we do if they are fake then we all should get together who are cheated and then do an FIR against that company...
They have done the same thing to me.

I started work on 29th dec, they terminated my account on 30th. Today a lady called me and spoke to me very rudely. They have sent me a mail saying that I must pay Rs 15008 by 5:30pm for a NOC or else they will send a legal notice.
anyone have official website of this bloody ### Metrexa??
hello. im facing the exact same issue. ive already paid them 15000 but theyve blocked my account again. can they really send a legal notice? has anyone received it?
Kamalrawat177's reply, Jan 16, 2019
They all are fake for more information contact me with personal no. On that mail
Kamalrawat5502@gmail.com
hello. im facing the exact same issue. they blocked my account twice and asked me for 15008 rs. i already paid them once because the lady was threatening me that they would send a legal notice. has anyone received a notice? or are these empty threats? can someone please help me out.
Kamalrawat177's reply, Jan 16, 2019
Don't worry bro kuch nhi hoga you can contact me with personal no.
On that mail
Kamalrawat5502@gmail.com
Exact issue i gone through today they threatn me to pay 15000 to activate account also sent the mail i am not going to pay anything let them go to court and file a complaint or take a legal action .. and actually to take a legal action the company should be legal first these fake companies can do nothing.
Ye sab fake a kisi ko koi paise dene ki jarurat nhi h...
Ye bs aapko draayenge ki legal case krenge but its all about an fake information.

Inka intension sirf aapko daraana h or Aaapse legal ka naam lekr panalty ky tor pr paise lootna h...

Agr kisi ko jyaada information chhahiye to contact kre mujhse personally
Mail id pr with mobile no.
M aapse contact jarur krunga

Email id.- Kamalrawat5502@gmail.com
veru budania's reply, Jan 18, 2019
hlo sir ish metrexa ka letter ata h kya kisi k ghur ye btao
Kam karne ke bad payment karte h ya nahi
Surabhi91's reply, Jan 17, 2019
Kuch nai milega first of all pura kaam krne hi nai denge bich me hi ye sab issues create krke apne se paisa lenge
Nhi krte h ye koi bhi payment or upper se bolte h aaapki accuracy kam h 900 se to aapko panalty dena hoga just waste of time or kuch nhi.

Metrexa Technology, Gujarat - complaint regarding typing job offer from metrexa technology

Company:Metrexa Technology, Gujarat