[Resolved]  Metro Hospitals — regarding to dr. mandakini virmani (metro hospital haridwar) behave and arrogant behaviour.

My name is rahul dhiman. Dated 20/05/2019 i went metro hospital haridwar (Plot no. F - 1, sector 6a, sidcul sector 8a, road, haridwar, uttarakhand 249403) for my treatmeent where it said to me that i have to meet dr. Harender gupta he wrote a checkup named of pac for that i had paid at there counter, and come to dr. Mandakini virmani. I was waiting outside her office and due to having a lot of pain i was unable to stand there any more so that is why i sended a message through a guard standing there.
I was give her so many messages through that guard and she was not intrested in it by which she was giving a time of 10 min. Each every time. I had spent there my whole time on standing mode.
It was so painful for me and unbearable. So i went to go back to the reception and called to the dr. Mandikini virmani but without calling the dr. They said to me go there again. When i met her she said to me can'nt you wait for some time. It was standing here, i am not only for you.
I was checking to the other patients in the ot, should i had to leave them because of you.
After that i told her you can give a one time to meet rather than to say 10-10 min. Neverthless she accused me of spouting nonsens.
Then i said to her that i will her complaint to her seniors officers.
Thus she throw my appointment (Receipt) outside the room and said "i will not do yours checkup, do whatever you want". I came at my home back without any checkups.
Sir/mam i gone with my friend there and dr. Mandakini virmani treated me by very awful behaviour that is why i felt an embarrassment front of my friend.
Sir, the behaviour of dr. Mandakini virmani is very abused with the patients. I am not accepting that a dr. Can use these languages in their profession. Because of all of this the image of your hospital would be go down.
It is my request that take an hard action on this matter against dr. Mandakini virmani and give my money back.
I spent on my treatment which is not done by dr. Mandakini virmani.
Otherwise i will go on a court to take this matter and file a case against dr. Mandikini virmani and metro hospital.
Kindly take an action as soon as possible.

Rahul dhiman
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019
Sir, I had done a complaint on 20/05/2019 against to Dr. Mandakini Virmani because of doing absurd behaviour with me. In this respect i got a call by metro hospital and asked to me the whole incident happened with me. Also they called to dr. mandakini and they wanted a clear explaination on this matter by her. so she told that she was in OT that time and patient was on ventilator who was checking by her.He was in a bad condition so that is why she could'nt come to soon to check me, She was annoyed when i was call her repeatedly It was very embarrasing for her for what she is feeling replent since today so i don't want any type of action against her. Hense i am taking back my complaint and kindly delete that online complaint which is wrote by me.

[May 23, 2019] Metro Hospitals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Metro Hospitals
    Metro Hospitals Phone
    +91 12 1266 5042 (Board)
    +91 12 1266 5044 (Board)
    +91 12 1266 5033 (Appointments)
    Metro Hospitals Address