[Resolved] Micromax — Mobile canvas knight a350/my phone not replace by co. because of more problem.

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 neelamanish
My phone first time deposit in service center m/s service zone ghaziabad 26/8/2015.after i got 23/10/15.but i have not recive my set duemy set have again same problem. my again deposit in center.after that i heve recive my set 1/11/15. after some time again same problem start with my phone. 19/11/15 agai submit my set in center. i request to service center or co. replace my set there is no responce. i have suffer more problem like money loiss, mentely torcher, time weastage, erespect... etc. after deposit my set i had recive my set 18/12/15. than after some times my set again deposit in another services center, (m/s, k.s.mobile(ncr). but there is no responce also those people rwr my set issue next job sheet dt16/1/16. but problem is same in my set .pls solve my problem or replace my set.

thanku
manish kumar
511, turab nagar
ghaziabad
u.p. 201001
m:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2016
sir my set from 26/8/15 to till now deposit in service center .becauseof more more problem i have not proper use my moble. i want to co. replace my set upgrade model / refund my mony. i give u my job sheet no also.
my job sheet no.

N040412-0116-21382608

my name is manish kumar 511, turab nagar ghaziabad u.p. 201001

m:08744023568

e-mail:kumar_manish [email protected] rediffmail.com

pls resolve my problem as soon as possiable

thanks

[Jan 26, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

my job sheet no.:N[protected]

N[protected]

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax
sorry to say i have alrady many time share my concern to micromaxinfo.com or micare.micromaxinfo.com.

but there is no responce to me.
sir je whats going on my concern.

pls solve this issue as soon as possiable
team mmx,

sir je my mobile gatting same problem as it is .at a time being first job sheet dt. 26/8/2015.

my device is not on or after on this not off. (sleeping mode). call recive nahi hoti hei yani tuch cam nahi kar raha . tuch auto working also. when i recive my set bumper damege. service center isnot wright complant in job sheet. he is writing only on of problem, application problem /softwaer updateing problem also. my new job sheet no.N[protected].

i[censored]r not able to replace my set than i m going to media or consumer court also.

pls replace my set as soon as posiable or action soon regarding my concern.

thanking u
manish kumar
sir je mari complaint abhi solve nahi hui hei.

pls solve this problem & replace my phone.
Team mmx
my new job sheet no. Is- n[protected].

Replace my device or money

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]
    Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Micromax - Mobile canvas knight a350/my phone not replace by co. because of more problem.