Miric Biotech Ltd — Fraud company to employees and to the customer

Golconda, Andhra Pradeshdelhi, India
 narayana gaurav
I request to the people of india not to join or to invest in this unethical organisation as they do not keep up their promises, i went to delhi from hyderabad on august for training. with my expenses. they said they will reimburse next month along with salary. my contact is mr. cb. pathak and he promised me. but after one month when salary date came he said only if i get tie up with c&f agent they will give me the salary. i begged them to give me one more month time but there was no reply to my mails or to my phone calls. he simply block my number in his mobile and the office land line the receptionist hearing my name she disconnects my call. i sent mails to them for at least to reimburse my travel ticket, but no reply instead i get a speedpost letter saying i have not submmitted my document properly. when i went for training at delhi i have given all my personal documents to mr. cb. pathak. now the company totaly not responding to me. so i request you people not to join or invest in this unethical company. pleasse do not waste your time and energy. this is fraud company and i request the police or the organisation who is responsible for giving them license to run there business.

Comments

Dear Team,

Please kindly accapt of my request this company was not approval later confirmation as well as training confirmation by call HR TEAM.

SO i am kindly requested action this company and this company is fraud .

i want my expenses total 15, 500 Rs.
Hello, Can someone inform me about this company? I received the call and I was surprised that by telephone interview, I was selected as an ASM for Gujarat Region. I was to told to come Delhi for 3 days training.

105, New Delhi House, 27 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001