[Resolved] Mobikwik — Account disabled

Bedanta Kr Bora
My account having mail id debodhandia42@gmail.com and mobile no[protected] has been disabled two days ago. Despite sending request over mail they are not paying heed towards customer concern. Even they not replied my mail.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2015
I request this forum please dont divulge the ph no as some fraudulent try to deceive over phone to trace out debit card no for refund as calling them executive of the concerned company.so please delete my complain from the screen.

[Dec 13, 2015] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  40 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My account kellykin09@gmail.com has been disabled on mobikwik for no reason of my notice. I am not even allowed to send a complaint to them and nobody is picking up the call on their customer hel[p number. I had money in my wallet and I want my account back!
my mobiwik accont was disabled it has a what should i do
My Mobikwik wallet is disabled.mobile no:[protected].Email Id:ranisandhya818@gmail.com.please resolve my problem.
my account also disabled mail id y.manohar123@gmail.com
phone no;[protected]
please resolve my problem in my wallet i have 9000
My Mobikwik wallet is disabled.mobile no:[protected].My Name is Sandeep kumar Singh.I am add money 8800 hundred and 1000 thousand transfer, but my id is disable before 5 hour .so plz i request u plz my id enable.please resolve my problem.
my account also disabled mail id: vidyasuraj8412@gmail.com
phone no: [protected]
please resolve my problem in my wallet i have 500
Sir my account user ID vishalfinance58@gmail.com mobile no [protected] sir please ishe enable kar dijiye mere account mai 6000 rupees hai mujhe mobile recharge karne mai problem aa rahi hai

My account is disabled. How to reach the mobikwik. When I am trying to send a message it says user is disabled.
notout1037@rediffmail.com is disabled pls rectify
my user id notout1037 on jan still now not rectified i have send kyc document by speed post still now not rectified contacting them is very impossible it is bad and very poor service
Sir my account user ID kolishivadarshan@gmail.com mobile no [protected] sir please ishe enable kar dijiye mere account mai 408 rupees hai mujhe mobile recharge karne mai problem aa rahi hai
Hi sir My id [protected] has been disabled please reactivate my account or refund my balance
My mobikwik account has been disabled.
I have ample amount of money in my wallet.

Kindly help.
My email ID is : rmmehta46@gmail.com
My mobikwik account is disbled.. I have added 10K to my account from my friends credit card, and have transferred 5K yesterday, and today they have disabled my account, my registered no. is [protected] and email id is saibaba15482@gmail.com.. kindly help
My account is disabled. How to reach the mobikwik. When I am trying to send a message it says user is disabled Id. svtomar16@gmail.com mob. [protected]
cheesebun1234@gmail.com
My account is disabled without even asking me
I have 3k in that. and I need it asap
no matter how
Bhageshree Nayak's reply, May 31, 2017
Even mine account is disabled, no contact numbers also, please let me know if u get any contact number
Sir plz id disabled ho gyi h Shi krodo mere refund bhejo sir dineshkumarm14310@gmail.com plz plz plz help
Sir plz meri id dineshkumar14310@gmail.com
Plzz meri id disabled ho gyi h plzz id active and plzz refund krodo mera balnace 1700balance saab plzz
Tttttttt's reply, Jun 16, 2017
My cont.nambr 9652952006
my account is also disabled. And my mail ID is chandrasekhardandi1988@gmail.com

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Account disabled