[Resolved]  Mobikwik — amount debited from my bank account but jo credited to the transaction account

I have made a upi transfer through mobikwik from my sbi to other sbi account an amount of rs 20, 000. The amount got debited from my bank account. But in mobikwik app it is displaying that the transaction is in pending state. When i filed a complaint through help section, it is said that the transaction is pending from bank end and will be credited to the transacted account within 48hrs. But its been more than 48hrs, it has not credited to transacted account nor refunded back to my account.
Ticket id:11004360
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2019
I have checked with my bank whether thay could do any help... But i came to know that these type of issues have to be taken care by mobikwik team only(since i have transacted through mobikwik). So i filed a complaint through help section in mobikwik app and i got response from them within 4 to 5hrs. Within 48hrs of working days i got my transaction successful(amount credited to the destination account). Thanks to mobikwik and consumer complaints.

[May 06, 2019] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir wrong number pe transaction hi gya hai help me

After selecting a payment mode from mobikwik it was not allowed to make payment every time it said could not send otp. This might be a huge bug for production app. Please look into this refer the screenshots.

Mobikwik
    Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002