[Resolved] Mobikwik — Amount deduted from wallet but not credited to listed account

Anji Goud Balagani on Mar 13, 2017
On 3rd march 2017 i done a transfer mobiqwik wakllet to bank at the time shwos insufficient balance afte i refresh my account amount deducted in my wallet .and i go to check my history there i find -3652 and open that is shows no invoice data found ...
ans also gave a complaints but they are respond on my complaint ..

but they are mentioned ..There Customer Care Department will look into that and reply with a solution in 2 Working Day’s.

till now i did'nt get any respose from mobiwick care..
so please solve my problem..
in future i never used this fraud site...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2017
now its resolved

[Mar 13, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anji Goud Balagani, Mar 13, 2017
Mar 03, 2017 11:30AM IMPS Transfer to B NAGANJANEYULU ([protected]) Transaction Id: 1HRDO0VCJND4N ? 3, 652 Invoice amout debited from my wallet but not credited in my account
# 6025672 Transfer Money04 Mar, 20176:09AM

Amount deduted from wallet but not credited to listed account number

On 3rd march 2017 i done a transfer mobikwik wakllet to bank at the time shwos insufficient balance afte i refresh my account amount deducted in my wallet .and i go to check my history there i find -3652 and open that is shows no invoice data found ...
ans also gave a complaints but they are respond on my complaint ..

my Ticket #6025672

till now i did'nt get any respose from Mobikwik care..
so please solve my problem..
in future i never used this fraud site...
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This kailash Chandra pandey my cut id.[protected]. I recharged 30 minutes (March 7, 2017) ago but till now not credited my account. Order id is 54a222e0249b. I hope it will be resolved soon .
My mobikwik wallet linked to mobile no.[protected] is remaining locked for a long time.No transaction gets completed and my funds remain locked.Repeated complaints registered through the app remain pending.Customer Care phone numbers not working.
Ones my balance add in wallet 380. Rs but cant do in transaction errors shows primary number not registerd for this user and today i try to add 405. Rs in wallet but not added in wallet and cash deducted from my bank account so plz call me urgently to use mobikwik so plz kindly make it clear for futher use
I got the money deducted from my bank account but transaction failed. It's not even refunded to my wallet. It's pathetic, I already raised 2 tickets but no response received from them and it s been week
Two failed transaction
1st Mar 148rs
5th Mar 200rs
Total rs 348 to be refunded
Just Now I transfer Sum of rupee 5500/ to my sister sbi account and I got the money deducted from my account but it shows failed. I try to contact customer care but all the given numbers are not working. Plz suggest what can I do now?

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Amount deduted from wallet but not credited to listed account