[Resolved] Mobikwik — Amount of Rs.10,500/- not deposited to my registered back account

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 FlavoursOf Asia
An amt of Rs10, 500 paid usng MobiKwik Lite payment gateway on 30th Dec2016 not deposited in my registered bank account after follow-ups.I used"Accept Money via Payment Gateway".2 tkts 5765410, 5755798 was raised but no update yet. Support executives have no answer.No resolution yet. Wrote email to [protected]@zaakpay.com & also Mr. Bipin Preet Singh.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2017
Today i just now received a message that an amount of Rs.11, 040/- which is more then Rs.10, 500/-. I am going to write it to Mobikwik why an extra amount of Rs.540 is deposited. But wanted to appraise that i received the money.

Steps that i have taken is...

I wrote an email to [email protected] with all the details of my company like 2 months company bank statement, screen shot of the SMS that i have received from Mobikwik after the money is paid, trade license of my company and describing the purpose of the amount.

[Jan 09, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have also got my Rs 12, 213 stuck in the same way.
My registered mobile no is [protected]
I have done reservation with mobikwik on 2 jan 2017 having order no. [protected] of rs 459.32 but I not get 100 rs cashback
Hi Anshul - Did you get any response from Mobikwik ...seems to me they have no answers. I have been calling daily twice but everytime they say you case is escalated to higher authority and they will get back. When I ask them to connect me they tell they cannot connect so my feelings they are not serious in resolving the issue . I guess i need to take up this case to Ministry of Finance and will write to RBI if my issue is not resolved in 2 days time. Mobikwik claims that they are RBI certified but we need to inform RBI that this is what is happening using mobikwik .
My account account transaction pin in locked please reactivatin
[protected]@gmail.com
Mob-[protected]
Dear mobikiwik .i add a money from credit card to my wallet but wrongly i confirm that refund money to bank .on 31 july 2019 but still money is not credit on the credit card please refund my money .my mobile no [protected]
And email id - [protected]@gmail.com

And i try too much time to contact with costumer care but not response from him

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Amount of Rs.10,500/- not deposited to my registered back account