Mobikwik — Cheating customers and not giving cashback

Cheating customers and not giving cashback
Didnt receive 3% cashback till now for paying through mobikwik on this order on first cry (Mentioned on website)
Summary
Order #
2436430QRB0016977

MONEY TRANSFERRED TO :FIRSTCRY 20 JAN 2017
` 168.3
TOTAL AMOUNT ` 168.3

Jan 20, 2017 5:10PM

3% that is Rs. 5 should be added for this order as a cashback.

During ordering, Firstcry mention on their site that we will get 3% cashback on paying through MobikWIK, otherwise we would had paid through COD. When we informed firstcry of not receiving cashback, they are now not bothered and told to go and contact mobikwik. Is this the way to deal with the customer. Once they got their payment customer is of no use to them.

When we informed mobikwik about not received cash back they are misguiding us that they gave cashback by showing other order`s cashback and trying to fool a customer. They don't have value for money of customer.

Now since I trusted these websites and paid to them, it is my duty to regularly mail both of them for cashback, since after mailing also both the companies are not bothered and cheating the customer.
I lost faith in them.

[Jan 25, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SHREYA24 Jan 25, 2017
Today I received a call from[protected] from first cry.com. the company first cry is telling me go to mobikwik for ur casback we are not bothered.
Updated by SHREYA24 Jan 25, 2017
First cry.com is allowing for mentioning on their website that u will get cashback by paying through mobikwik so that they get money earlier, but once they get their money, they are not bothered for their customer
Updated by SHREYA24 Jan 25, 2017
Till now no action has been taken by both the companies and trying to make fool to customers
Updated by SHREYA24 Jan 26, 2017
cashback amount is not credited till now
Updated by SHREYA24 Jan 29, 2017
cashback amount is not credited till now
No response is there
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am using Mobikwik. But in recent times while on recharge my app gives the below msg

'YOUR TXN LOCK IS NOT ENABLED FOR YOUR ACCOUNT

Please enable to do activity in my account.

Mobikwik
    Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002