Mobikwik — deducted money for recharge mobile but money has not yet been returned.

Sayantany .77/C Purbachal Rd.North.PO.Haltu.Kolkata.78., Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 [email protected] on Jun 19, 2019
Dear Sir.
This is to inform you that I tried to recharge validity extend for my mobile No.[protected] through your portal and paid Rs.36.00 through my SBI debit card on 17th.June, 20019.at probably in morning.Recharge status was failure.Then I found subsequently that trarif of BSNL mobile Rs.36 was no longer exist, amount will be Rs.74.00.Accordingly I did my recharge directly from BSNL portal.
My bank details is given below for your ready reference.A/C.No.[protected].
State Bank Of India.EMbypass.Kalikapur branch.Kolkata.700078.IFSC.SBIN0003907.Branch Code. 03907.
I request you to be kind enough as per above cited circumstances do the needful at the earliest so that I get Rs.36 in my above mentioned account as early as possible.
Thanking you.
Ashim Kumar Roy.
Contact No.[protected].

[Jun 19, 2019] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - deducted money for recharge mobile but money has not yet been returned.