Mobikwik — fraud happen on my credit card and credited to one mobikwik system

2/B 405 Dreams The Bldg, LBS Marg Bhandup WEST, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Pavitra engineering works on Oct 20, 2019
Yesterday, i received a call form no.: [protected] stating that i am from axis bank and this is the call regarding to redemption of cash back points of your credit card as today is the last date for redemption to avoid the lapses. The credit card details was correct as verified by fraudster on call same was not shared by me, i was got confirmed that call is from bank side only.

They have then asked me for verification no that was sent on my registered mobile number. After sending the verification code twice 31000 was deducted thrice from my credit card. The amount was credited at one mobikwik system.
Request you to help me asap. I have filed a fir on police station (Attached) for the same and submitted dispute form in bank. The contact no. (Provided above) is still active.

fraud happen on my credit card and credited to one mobikwik system

[Oct 21, 2019] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pavitra engineering works, Oct 23, 2019
i not yet get any positive report from your side i need all details of tht person and name address ASAP.

Comments

I krishpi naresh gada having a mobikwik wallet Number [protected], My wallet is block without doing anything,

I request to unblocked my mobikwik wallet

I want to pay my bill

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - fraud happen on my credit card and credited to one mobikwik system