Mobikwik — mobikwik is doing fraud and cheat with indian people

My name is Nehal Mehta / [protected]. My problem is my security pin is blocked unblock process still in progress, no body will respond on support and customer support number also not working, it has been blocked for a long time I've been trying for a long time but if you can not unblock it, then do something for yourself. It was blocked My security pin is blocked! Attaching the docs below : 16 Mar, 2018, 2:07PM, Problem solved in 48 hours still nobody call or support, I am paying Gas bill Rs. 785 Deducted from My bank account 748 Rupees in my wallet balance but transaction not working.

Inform you, Indian Consumer Compalints Forum,
Please take action on mobikwik.
Headache with Mobikwik, India Stop using Mobikwik

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Mobikwik Nodal Officer Customer Contact Number[protected]
Nodal Office Email Id- [protected]@mobikwik.com

mobikwik is doing fraud and cheat with indian people

[Mar 22, 2018] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jagdish Vegad's response Mar 17, 2018
DTH wrong no [protected] .please refund DTH Belence me Right no [protected] please sir refund my Belence today 5 pm
Jagdish Vegad's response Mar 17, 2018
Dear sir, I hade recharged on airtel dth number(procteted) of amounting rs1499 on dated 17/03/2018 by accidantlly I have entered wrong airtel dth number insted of correct dth number (protected) s. so it is requested to you plz recharge correct dth no. if you not able to do this plz cancelled my recharges and refund my amount so .I can do anathor recharge.

Comments

DTH no [protected] wrong no my recharge refund please
Recharge rs 1499

Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002