Mobikwik — Regarding Mobikwik Zip Balance

I tried to transfer amount(15000) through MobiKwik, but it showed pending. After that i searched in google for MobiKwick customer care number and i got one number and called [protected], i explained problem and he send OTP to add Rs.10 to my Wallet, he asked OTP and shared to him and added 10rs to my wallet.

After that asked me to install one software, I said no but he said if you installed this software your problem will solve immediately, so i installed but it asking my mobile access so argue with him and disconnected call and removed that software from mobile.

But he used my Zip balance, but i never used that amount. But i am receiving messages from MobiKwick like pay used amount of 1000 and they are adding penalties now it 1999. Please provide solutions for this.

I have audio recording but it is not supporting to upload here.
Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Mobikwik
    customer care contact
    Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    View all Mobikwik contact information