[Resolved] Mobikwik — transaction failed but money deducted from mobikwik wallet

MdFarooq123 on Jun 13, 2018
Hi all,

Mobikwik is a fraud company, don't ever use this # app as i list my 15000 when i was adding money into the paytm account with mobikwik visa excluse card on 4th may 2018 and the transaction failed at the paytm end but the money deducted from the mobikwik wallet.

When i contacted customer care of mobikwik with multiple service numbers and as per them it will take 35 days to investigate and resolve the issue. Now after 35 days they it's successful from their end not came under refund and paytm says its a failed transaction.

Mobikwik is cheating me as it's failed transaction and money is deducted from mobikwik, it's responsible for the refund.

Farooq

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2018
Got the refund from mobikwik and now I can uninstall the app from my mobile.

[Jun 13, 2018] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MdFarooq123, Jun 19, 2018
Its been more than 45 days now, they keep on replying to the tickets which I had raised. they keep on saying that they have escalated the issue and it will be refunded with in 35 days, but still not refunded to me. I did not expected this type of response from mobikwik team. I request you to make sure mobikwik team resolve this issue asap.
Updated by MdFarooq123, Jun 22, 2018
Hi Team,

I had got the refund of 15000 on 19 May 2018 (after 45 days) and by using mobikwik card I had withdrawn 5000 successfully but 10000 transaction is again failed, Below transaction is failed and money deducted from the wallet again
2111_0619_[protected]_22311003
19 Jun 2018, 08:09 PM IST
PAID TO AIRTEL PYMT-BILLDESK MUMBAI IN 19 JUN 2018
TOTAL AMOUNT: 10, 000

As per airtel customer It will be refunded within 3-5 days, please check and load the refunded money asap.

This is the second-time same problem occurred, it happened on 4th May and you took nearly 45 days to refund and it again failed, maybe you will need another 45 days. sigh...
Why don’t perform through testing before making any product live so that end users cant face same problem repeatedly.

Farooq
Updated by MdFarooq123, Jun 26, 2018
Got the refund from mobikwik and now I can happily uninstall app from mobile. Sigh...

Comments

foolishly I paid for my airticket using MobiKwik, and transaction failed, Merchant and CCAvenue confirmed refund but no response from MobiKwik, there is no helpline, no phone number.
Transaction ID: CCAFJ2CAD990
Payment successful but till not done my credit card bill payment
On 21 December in the late night I was trying to pay my credit card bill by upi payment. That time my 14522 deducted from my account and my payment done. Bit till the time after 72 hours I no reply from Mobikwik By gmail and my city bank credit card bill payment till the time not done. Find the attachment.

Recharge my mobile.. Amount deducted but still d recharge S successful... Kindky do d needful immediately..

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - transaction failed but money deducted from mobikwik wallet