[Resolved] Mobile — drebit crad loss letsbuymoblie losse

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sandeepmalviya
Dear sir/ madam letsbuy mobile no mail plz 21 day oftar retan my manny We thank you for applying for Mobile on EMI without Credit Card with LetsbuyMobile.com, Please note your Application details are as below. Order ID LBM29018211 Mobile Phone EMI without CC Option Rs. 999 Your Application has been now assigned to our credit team for Approval. Please note that expected time of delivery of your product is 14 to 21 days. On the day of delivery prior to our delivery agent handing over the product to you, you will need to provide him with the self attested below documents.
dear sir/ mandam

plz 25 day ho gai he aabi tak koi mail or refuad manny nahi aai he letsbuymbile.com se plz sir refund my manny

sandeep malviya
mob9752452032
bhopal

Comments

money deducted mobile not recharged

I recharge online my mobile on 7th july 2013 at 10:24pm. money has been deducted but my mobile is not recharged yet.

Call detail

please send me the details of incomming and outgoing call details of [protected]

mobile number details

please send name address this mobile number [protected]

Unwanted Irritating calls

I have been receiving unwanted calls from these numbers [protected], [protected]. Please take necessary steps because its my Mom's mobile.

Mobile - drebit crad loss letsbuymoblie losse

Company:Mobile