HCL Technologies Limited — Manufacturing Defect

Greater noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 kunal99786
i want some help from your side....i am facing so many problem in my tablet and i have used my tablet only 20day from purchase date 02april13 but neither hcl service centre giving me a good solution (Regarding- replacement or refund) nor hcl customer care.

Please see my below mail of complaint and do something.

After 45 days i have received my tablet (SR. no. 313STD027570) from HCL service centre, before one week ( date..10jun13) and again i am facing various types of problem in my tablet..see below detail...

Hanging, Double reading file & now i am not getting on my tablet...
I have already visited third time at HCL service center..

This is in connection to the purchase of item code TA000037 (Connect 2G Domestic Tablet); invoice no. [protected]; Dated: 29.03.2013; sender: HCL Infosystems Ltd.c/o..N M agencies,khasra no. 697, extended lal dora,near durga mandir, Alipur, Delhi-110036... The item was delivered to me on April 02, 2013.

On receipt of said item it was noticed that probably a loosened part is moving inside the article. The same was communicated to customer support team. On being asked to move to service centre, i moved to Noida centre on April 04, 2013. The service centre corrected the problem.

The undersigned again needs to visit service centre again for the receipt of article, the date for which is not communicated to him.

The frustrated undersigned ( me...kunal) now wants to know from you that what he is going to get other than a replaced article and compensation amount. Also let the undersigned know that what your policy on the mentioned points is before he takes some serious action.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0