kaunsadeals.com — Fraud

dheerajgupta
I have recieved an email from kaunsadeals.com,in which they are offering me the ipad and iphone at Rs 1398.The deal is either we win the product or they will refund the amount in terms of cashback points.But when the amount is credited from my account ,I recieved a notification 'Your order has not been placed due to some reasons'.Also They are not answering the phone.Totally Fraud .

Dheeraj Gupta
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have make a payment of Rs 99/- agst order no kd/220/227/2/51/9oim6

but there is no item received by me.till today.

Details of applicant as below
Sanjay Kumar Mittal
Mittal Bhawan
Behind Hotel Premdeep,
Rajnagar,
Bijainagar (Ajmer) 305624

Cell no [protected]
Fraud
I have recieved an email from kaunsadeals.com, in which they are offering me the ipad and iphone at Rs 1398.The deal is either we win the product or they will refund the amount in terms of cashback points.But when the amount is credited from my account, I recieved a notification 'Your order has not been placed due to some reasons'.Also They are not answering the phone.Totally Fraud .

michael
CHEATING,
I had booked a n Alcatel mobile and also paid the amount Rs1299. in aug 2012 the ack is vide order no Kaun/18101/ALFUX5B4P but till date the item has not been recieved. It is requested that the item may please be Delivered at the following address now,

Colonel P R YEDEKAR,
c/o Mr SUNIL BISWAS
D598D CHITTARANGEN PARK,

( KALKAJI) NEW DELHI 19
I have make a payment of Rs 699/- agst order no KD/117/216/243/31/14VCM
but there is no item received till today.

I have recieved an email from Kaunsadeals.com

Payment Status
Your Online Payment Has Been Received Successfully!
Dear
Thank You For Placing Your Order on KaunsaDeals.com
Your online payment has been received successfully. Your order is being processed and will be delivered on time as specified.
Your Order No. KD/117/216/243/31/14VCM